We hereby inform you that, pursuant to the provisions of art. 6 para. 1 let. f) of The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) we are processing your Internet Protocol address (“Data”), for the legitimate interest of preventing any fraud to the voting procedure for The Artist Awards 2020, in accordance with the voting procedure provided by the awards’ Regulation.
The Data processed by us will be kept confidential and is subject to the GDPR. We will limit the access to the Data to the personnel and partners who are strictly necessary for the execution, management and monitoring of the voting procedure and any fraud in relation to such.
The Data may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients: public authorities or operators providing a public service (including, without limitation, ANAF; collective management bodies, etc.); contractual partners, group companies who provide including without limitation production services and / or related services in order to fulfill the contractual obligations assumed by us in relation with The Artist Awards 2021
In the context of processing activities, we will not resort to automatic decision-making processes or profiling activities.
You have the following rights in respect to your Data:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by us, according to those described in this Policy;
- the right of access to Data, respectively the right to obtain the confirmation from us regarding the processing of Data, as well as details regarding the processing activities;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the rectification by us of inaccurate Data, as well as the completion of incomplete Data;
- the right to delete the Data (“the right to be forgotten”), insofar as the conditions stipulated by the law are met – however, following the request to delete the data, we reserve the right to anonymize this Data (without such personal character) and to continue in these conditions processing for statistical purposes.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that the conditions provided by law are fulfilled;
- the right to Data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal Data in a structured way commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this Data transmitted by us to another data operator, provided that the conditions provided by law are met;
- the right to opposition, respectively the right to oppose, for sound reasons, the future processing of Data;
- the right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities; and
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data or the competent courts, to the extent deemed necessary.